community and feel safe and comfortable. As a result your safety and the safety of the ones around you is our first priority - we
require that you refrain from endangering or threatening anyone and being alert to any suspicious behaviour and report it.
Our Suplift community members share their time, experiences, and resources. Whether you’re helping others get better at a
certain skill or hobby as a Suplifter or learning from a Suplifter as a Suplearner, you should trust that you will feel secure. We ask
you to respect others’ property, information, boundaries, and personal belongings.
Creating a world where everyone can truly support and uplift each others requires us to trust each others first. However, trust
shall be given only to the ones who deserve it.
Thus, here are some points to keep in mind as a Suplearner:
- Make sure that the class location is safe for you. If you feel unsafe, don’t get in and reach out to us via phone on
- Talk with the class provider before you go to the class and make sure that you feel comfortable with her or him.
- For sport classes, understand your limits and mind your health condition and body limits. Injuries don’t help you learn better.
- In any case when you feel your wellbeing and safety is in danger, reach out to the local authorities and seek immediate help.
- Make sure that the location of the class is a safe, secure, and comfortable. If you don’t have access to such location, you can
reach out to us and we will provide you with a list of locations that you can rent for the class.
- If the Suplearner who is attending your class is threatening your safety or the safety of others, report the local authorities
immediately then reach out to our support team.
As a Suplifter:
What Suplift is doing to make classes more safer?
- We provide verification icon for Suplifters who provide us with their identification documents. That will enable our community
members better trust those users with verified accounts.
- We offer payments handling as an optional service to our users. That helps in reducing scams and disagreements. If you don’t
feel right paying directly to the Suplifter (class provider) as him or her to use our payment handling service.
- We verify phone numbers of our users before they are able to make a class or request one. This help us maintain a higher
standard of participants than relying on emails only.
Stay safe and learn awesome things.